11.08.2011

the right pair of shoes

I'm obsessed with shoes.  I always have been.  I remember the first time I saw dress-up shoes in the store when I was little (you know, the plastic ones with the low heel?).  They didn't make them in my size, but I begged and begged for them, and finally my mama gave in and bought them for me.  They were three sizes too big, not even remotely real shoes, but I wore them EVERYWHERE.  I felt so glamorous and grown-up!  Since I love pretty shoes so much, it's only natural that I would want my baby girl wearing cute shoes, too right?!

 So... I made these for her!




I'm still perfecting the pattern for them... just a few more tweaks to make... but when it's perfect, I'll be offering more cute little baby shoes in the shop.

Just remember...

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world."  -Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment